As one of the most popular ways of eating in a healthy and controlled manner today, 5:2 dieters have really become a popular aspect of dieting. While the idea of not eating for two days might seem outrageous, it’s become a staple way of living for many people who want to get themselves into shape.
Of course, we all know how challenging that can be. In this quick rundown, we’ve broken down one excellent healthy eating recipe for anyone looking to engage with a 5:2 diet. As you can see, the food sounds pretty damn fantastic!
- To make this porridge dish up, you need to know what kind of ingredients to look out for when you are out and about.
- To start off with, you will need;
- 6 Tablespoons worth of porridge oats.
- 200ml tub of 0% Greek Yogurt of your choice.
- 175g of frozen blueberries.
Creating the Dish
- To start off the creation process, then, you simply need to know where to begin. You should start off by putting the oats into a non-stick pan, with around 400ml of water included. Let it cook over the heat, making sure to stir as often as you can until it becomes nice and thick.
- Now, take it off the heat and add in the yogurt. At the same time, throw the blueberries into a pan with around 1 tablespoon of water, and allow them to poach slightly. Keep doing so until each blueberry feels nice and tender without bursting.
- Now, spoon the porridge up and top in the blueberries. Mix it all together and enjoy a decadently enjoyable start to the day.
- As you can see, it’s very easy to make and provides an easy way to make those 5:2 fasting days simpler.