When it comes to getting a fine and enjoyable lunch, it’s very easy to find yourself running around unsure of what to go for. In the mood for eating a bit healthier and fairer than you have been recently? Then this could be the inspiration lunch solution that you need.
A salad is a great choice for lunch and this Moroccan turkey salad offers plenty of enjoyment. With nice meats in a salad made up of the likes of tomato and aubergine, you are getting an enriched flavour with plenty of style added in there.
To begin the process to get this ready, you will need to pick up:
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- One tablespoon of harissa
- 250g of halved cherry tomatoes
- 500g of shredded turkey breast
- 100g of rocket
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 diced aubergine
- 1-2 pitta breads
Creating the Dish
- Now, to make this work as intended, you need to know how to go about making the dish and ensuring that it carries the right depth of flavour. Start off by frying the pitta breads if you want to use them in the olive oil. Then, tip them into a bowl and fry off the aubergine in the same mix for around 10 minutes or until it feels nice and soft.
- Afterward, you need to add in the turkey, rocket, tomatoes, harissa and the like onto the pitta bread. Toss it well and make that everything is as fairly balanced as possible. You might need to do a fair bit of moving around to make sure that there is an equal balance of meat and vegetables in each location.
- Once ready, you merely need to fold the pittas over to make sure they retain their shape and style, and begin enjoying!
Healthy Dinner Meals – Greek Fish [www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/greek-style-roast-fish]
One of the most challenging parts about eating healthy is having a balanced diet. For that, any people can struggle to make the most of a good meal that involves seafood. Rather than just having any old kind of fish, though, you can make your life a little easier by turning to these various healthy meal options instead.
A very powerful and enjoyable offering that we think everyone should try, though, is Greek Fish. This uses a very particular oven-baked fish style that gives off an absolutely delectable taste. Use tomatoes and herbs to create a really enjoying end product that is light and enjoyable.
- 5 small potatoes which are sliced into wedge shapes
- ½ of an onion, sliced
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon of dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ of a lemon sliced into wedges
- 2 large tomatoes in wedges
- 2 skinless Pollock fillets (200g roughly)
- Chopped parsley
Creating the Dish
- Now, to get this dish working as intended, you need to get your oven pre-heated to 200C. or 180C if you use a fan-assisted oven. Now, tip in all of your potatoes, onions, garlic, oregano and some olive oil into a large roasting tin. Season it and then mix it all together to make sure that the oil is coating as much of the food as it possibly can.
- Once prepped you merely need to roast it for a 15-minute period, before turning it over and baking for another 15-minute period until it looks as ready as it can be.
- Now, add in the lemon and the tomatoes and allow it to roast for around 10 minutes. Top it off with the fillets and allow for 10 minutes cooking time on the fillets. Scatter the parsley on top, and enjoy!